Monday, June 3, 2013

Bra Reviews! Bravissimo Betsy Bow

Our next review will be a little on the short side, since our next bra fit pretty much the same as the  Alana.  The Betsy Bow bra is another one in an adorable print (which, seriously, how often do we get those in this size range?), and I also ordered it in a 30H (UK).

 
Awwww!

I had that same disappointed feel I had with the last two regarding the fabric--much cheaper than I expected.  Bravissimo clearly has some excellent photographers, because the products look sooo much better in the pictures than in real life.  It had that same annoyingly bizarre fit, so at least the brand is consistent.  I did like the purple accent bows, but, like the last two, it was also unlined (perhaps Bravissimo should work on their descriptions a little bit?).  Overall, disappointing.

Pros:
--affordable
--wide and cheerful color selection (lime green and bright pink, among other colors)

Cons:
--bizarre cup shape
--band runs a little big (a 28 would probably give me sufficient support, but I don't like it enough to try)
--sleazy fabric
minimizes (might be a pro for some)
unlined (might be a pro for some)

No comments:

Post a Comment