Monday, June 3, 2013

Bra Reviews! Bravissimo Satine

The last bra from this batch was Bravissimo's Satine, also in a 30H (UK).

Ooo, shiny.

I initially really liked this one--it's pretty and satiny, and available in four colors--black, white, red, and navy.  I ordered the red one (of course), and, of the this batch it definitely fit the best.  The little button in the middle was also a really cute touch.  Best of all, it's lightly padded for nipple coverage.

Unfortunately, just as I was all set to clip the tags and say, I'm keeping this one, I noticed something really weird.  Like, more weird than the flattened quadraboob torpedo thing the other ones did.   I'm almost not entirely sure how to describe it, but I'm going to try.  I was looking in the mirror and noticed an odd fold towards the bottom on my boob.  I did the necessary gymnastics to get a better look at what was going on down there.  Somehow, my breast was filling out the entire cup, but there was like this fat fold in the cup that doesn't exist in my boobs.  And the cup was full, so it wasn't just a fold in the cloth--the bra literally created a fat fold where one doesn't exist, either on me or in the bra on its own.  I feel confident saying that it was, without a doubt, the strangest fitting problem I have EVER experienced with a bra.  It also made me really sad, because I thought I'd found something that would work.  

Pros:
--affordable
--available in multiple colors
--lightly padded
--flattering cut
--relatively true to size

Cons:
--possibly not designed for human breasts




No comments:

Post a Comment