Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bra Reviews! Curvy Kate Daily Boost

Among the bras in my recent order was Curvy Kate's Daily Boost Balconette Bra.  From what I've read, Curvy Kate is an up and comer in the bras for big boobs arena, and I was curious to check them out (especially since almost none of the brands that carry large cup sizes are available locally).


Again, I ordered the 32FF.  I actually ordered it in white, because it's been long enough since I had a white bra that it's almost an exotic color.  One thing I really liked about this bra was the trim--it's subtle, but thoughtful.

Unfortunately, I had the same problem with this one as I did with the Freya Deco.  Major quadraboob, although the band was fine.  I would definitely need to go up to a 32G (UK), and maybe beyond.  I'm not enthused enough to bother.

PROS:
  • cute trim
  • good coverage (or it would be in the right size)
  • side coverage
  • nice basic bra
  • good tshirt bra (assuming correct size)
CONS:
  • pricey for what it is ($65)
  • only two colors--nude and white (I would make this complaint for the brand)
  • only two hooks--questionable support, esp. long term
CONCLUSION:  Not a bad bra, but you can probably do the same thing for less in more colors with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment