Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bra Review--Parfait Angelina

I tend to be a creature of habit, so when I find a style or brand that consistently fits, I tend to stay with it obsessively.  In keeping with that, I impulsively ordered one of the newest additions to Affinitas' Parfait line--the Angelina.

It's not often I impulsive spend $50 on a bra.

I'll be honest, I saw it, fell in love, and had to have it.  I ordered it in a 34FF, which was the size that fit in in the Charlotte and the Honey.  I am happy to report that Affinitas appears to be consistent in their sizing and I didn't have to return it for a different size.  This also means that you definitely want to order a band size bigger than usual (adjust your cup accordingly).

I'd also like to report that this bra is even sexier in person than in the photo.  The lace detail and contrast is exquisite.  It has the flattering plunge cut that the other bras I've tried in the Parfait line have, so if you're looking for a minimizer this will not be the bra for you.  Of course, I generally don't support the use of minimizers, anyway--if you've got 'em, flaunt 'em.

My only regret is that the matching panties are a little...revealing.  The whole sheer ass thing is not something I particularly care for--if I wanted it hanging in the breeze, I'd wear a thong.  Still, plain black works pretty well with this one, so my OCD isn't completely screwed over.  To be honest, this is a problem I've noticed with most of the super sexy/fun and exciting bras I've seen--the matching bottoms tend to be skimpy and revealing.  That's all well and good for the bedroom, but I like my drawers a bit more practical.

Pros:
--super sexy
--supportive
--available in up to a 40G (UK)
--not eighty bajillion dollars ($48 @ Her Room)

Cons:
--only one color available
--still not a cheap bra--when, oh when will they make $20 bras in my size?
--matching panties are sheer

No comments:

Post a Comment